The Sutterville Fund for Excellence supports the growing needs of our school. In order to sustain excellence at Sutterville, parents, grandparents, friends and local businesses are encouraged to make gifts of any size to the PTA. These funds will address the pressing needs of our students by subsidizing art, music, and poetry programs as well as much-needed after-school programs such as Homework Club. Your contributions to this fund are tax-deductible.
How you can support the Sutterville Fund for Excellence:
- Make a gift via PayPal by clicking the “Donate” button
- (Consider adding 3% to offset the Paypal convenience fee)
- Give a check in person to the staff in the front office
- Send a check payable to “Sutterville Elementary PTA” to the school address below
- Set Up Reoccurring Online Bill Payments to Pay to:
Sutterville Elementary PTA, 4967 Monterey Way, Sacramento, CA 95822, 916-248-4967
Something Extra card. Log in to your account, click "Manage your account," then click "Extra Credit," and follow the prompts to select Sutterville.
The charitable code for Sutterville is 04129.
www.escrip.com, create a free account, and register your credit cards and some retail cards to automatically contribute to Sutterville when you make purchases.
Check your groceries for Boxtops for Education, clip them, and drop them in the box near the Sutterville main office.
Target website to tie your Target REDcard to Sutterville. Sutterville will get a portion of the money you spend using your Target card.